TCT CX 6-S
Cutting Ø ≤ 35 mm stainless steel
CX6-S saw blades are carbide tipped and PVD coated for cutting stainless steel solids with a diameter ≤ 35 mm.
High production rates and optimal surface finish can be achieved with our dedicated geometry.
- New saw body design
- Best saw blade when cutting ferritic, martensitic and duplex stainless steel at smaller diameter ranges
- Specifically developed for stainless steel solids with a diameter ≤ 35 mm
- Dedicated tooth geometry
- Austenitic, ferritic, martensitic and duplex stainless steel bars with a diameter ≤ 35 mm
- Suggested cutting speed: 80 – 140 m/min.
- Feed: 0,03 – 0,05 mm/tooth.
- Soco, Tsune, Amada, Mega, Kasto, Kentai, Behringer, Exactcut, Everising
Note: Respect 10% fill ratio, use wire brush, check quality and supply of oil. Mist preferred. Check temperature of cut surface (should be cold).