For your own safety, please follow the safety instructions while you are working with cutting tools.
- Be careful when opening welded loops as they are packed under tension. You can receive free guidelines from our team.
- While unpacking and installing the tool, always wear safety shoes, gloves and safety glasses.
- Take off tooth protection after installing the blade on the machine.
- Close the cover of the machine during cutting operation.
- If possible, turn off the main switch during blade changes.
- You find additional safety instructions in the manual of your machinery manufacturer.